Tuesday, July 22, 2014

NOT EXCITED YET

I'm about five weeks out from when I leave for Spain.  Daily, I read the Facebook page for American Pilgrims on the Camino and people are often writing about how excited they are because they'll be leaving for the Camino in 60, 40 or 30 days.  I'm not feeling that excitement yet.

The lack of excitement could be due to my focus on trying to get the new house in order, before I leave.  Nearly every day, I have one or more projects (or aspect of an already started project) to complete.  I want to be sure Eddie won't need to worry about anything during my absence.  Maybe, once I've completed the projects on my lists, I can exhale and begin to feel the excitement of my impending journey.


I'll let you know when the excitement kicks in.


No comments:

Post a Comment