This mornIng, I ate my final meal at Babia, the little bar/cafe that was my favorite place in Burgos. If you ever make it to Burgos, Spain, be sure to check out this place. While there, I went online and purchased my bus ticket for Carrion de los Condes.
I arrived at the bus station around 10:00 am and awaited the 10:30 am departure time. While waiting, I encountered a number of pilgrims heading even further along the Camino route. Leon was a popular destination for many. Within an hour or so, I was stepping off the bus and headed towards the night's auberge.
What you see here is about all there is in Carrion de los Condes
Carrion de los Condes is a very small town. There is no market and there are very limited options for a good meal. The plan was to rest here two days and begin walking again on Saturday. However, since there is so little available here, I'll move on to Sahagun tomorrow. Hopefully, my feet will cooperate and be ready for the road again.
St. Francis
No comments:
Post a Comment