They decided to join us for coffee and consider the options. In the end, they decided to not walk and hang with us. We took them to our albergue and got them checked in. We decided to buy food at the market and cook in the kitchen at the albergue. However, when it was time to go to the market, the French ladies were asleep. Cindy and I bought the food and I cooked my One Pot Pasta. It was a big hit. We had lots leftover and offered it to any pilgrims who were hungry.
With a full belly and more than enough wine, we cleaned up and prepared for tomorrow's walking. The picture below shows (in order) Arlette, myself, Cindy, Fred (Pascale's brother, who made a surprise appearance) and Pascale.

I met cindy at puente fitero she had the le puy tattoo
ReplyDeleteMet fred their too# he was going to walk to lisbon.