Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DAY TWENTY-NINE - Portomarin to Palas de Rey

Last night, I tried taping my foot with the heel spur in a different way. The idea was that this taping method might provide more support for the sensitive area of the heel. Today's walk will test the effectiveness of the taping.

I left Portomarin before daylight. This was the view through the fog-hazed street lights of the morning:










Someone took the time to create these concentric circles from stones on the Camino road:



A  beautiful country house along the Camino:
The new foot taping helped. I had less pain today. Still had to use the pole to push off on the left side, but the combination of changes seems to be the best I can do to get me to the end of the Camino. 

Here are a few sights around Palas de Rei:

"


No comments:

Post a Comment