Wednesday, September 3, 2014

DAY SEVEN - Rest Day in Estella

Did very little today. A number of pilgrims stayed in town to work on healing. This was a scheduled rest day for me. I am also nursing a blister on the tip of my toe and the intermittent heel pain.

Checked into a different location. It was a bit pricier, but I have a private room and bathroom. I'll get a good night's sleep.

30 Euros gets you this + she did my laundry.      One of the smallest tubs
 



I used the day to finally get the blog updated and took a few more shots of the city. I hope you enjoy the posts.

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated.

 

 


3 comments:

  1. Kennette, I am really enjoying your posts and loving the pictures you are posting. Be safe and enjoy! Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Keep 'em coming! Wishing I was there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the town with the pointiest bridge. Every time Paul, trish and I climbed to the "peak" & down again, it made us chuckle.

    ReplyDelete